We’ve somehow made it to August, and that means the last six weeks of summer are about to fly by. Before the season officially ends next month, Amazon launched an end-of-summer sale so you can make your final warm-weather purchases for less. And we rounded up 30 of the best clothing, shoe, and accessory deals for up to 74 percent off.
The list includes discounts from fan-favorite brands like Levi’s, Adidas, Sam Edelman, and Staud. Whether you’re in the market for new sweats, a flowy dress, sneakers, sandals, or a versatile handbag, you’ll likely find it here at a discounted price. Below, check out our picks from Amazon’s end-of-summer sale, starting at just $8.
Shop End-of-Summer Amazon Clothing Deals:
From loungewear to jeans to dresses, the clothing section is packed with fashionable pieces for a range of occasions — all for under $45.
- Hanes EcoSmart Crewneck Sweatshirt, $8 (Originally $18)
- Hanes Jersey Pocket Short, $9 (Originally $16)
- Core 10 Standard Icon Series The Ballerina Yoga Legging, $12 (Originally $46)
- Levi’s A-Line Button-Front Mini Skirt, $20 (Originally $50)
- Daily Ritual Georgette Slip Dress, $21 (Originally $35)
- Theory Tiny Tee, $23 (Originally $75)
- Adidas Studio Fleece Sweatshirt, $28 (Originally $45)
- Lucky Brand Short-Sleeve Peasant Top, $35 (Originally $70)
- BB Dakota by Steve Madden Fields of Gold Mini Dress, $35 (Originally $69)
- Levi’s 725 High-Rise Bootcut Jeans, $43 (Originally $70)
We’re starting off strong with Levi’s button-front denim skirt that’s on sale for just $20 — a whopping 60 percent off its original price. It comes in four washes, including two blue and one white shade, plus a plaid pattern, and sizes 24 through 32. You can wear it now with a tank top and sandals, and into the fall with a cropped sweater and boots.
Shop now: $20 (Originally $50); amazon.com
At an even bigger discount, this Theory T-shirt is going for 70 percent off, coming in at just $23. Available in three colors, the tee is made from 100 percent cotton with a crew neckline and a slim silhouette. It’ll look great on its own with a pair of jeans, or you can use it as a layering piece under a blazer or jacket once the weather cools down.
Shop now: $23 (Originally $75); amazon.com
Shop End-of-Summer Shoe Deals:
In the shoe sale department, you’ll find all the under-$100 sneakers and sandals you need to finish out the summer in style.
- Reebok Princess Sneaker, $35 (Originally $50)
- Steve Madden Gracey Heeled Sandal, $35 (Originally $100)
- Franco Sarto Clemens Espadrille Wedge Sandal, $44 (Originally $110)
- Adidas Originals Nizza Platform Sneaker, $50 (Originally $65)
- New Balance Fresh Foam X70 V1 Sneaker, $70 (Originally $80)
- Ugg Ximena Flat Slide Sandal, $56 (Originally $70)
- Ugg Zayne Ankle Strap Sandal, $58 (Originally $120)
- Sam Edelman Felicia Ballet Flat, $70 (Originally $120)
- Sam Edelman Daffy Heeled Sandal, $78 (Originally $130)
- Dr. Martens Vegan Blaire Cambridge Fisherman Sandal, $80 (Originally $105)
It doesn’t get more classic than the white Reebok Princess Sneakers, and right now you can get them for $35. They have a faux-leather upper with ventilation holes for optimal breathability, padded footbeds, and rubber outsoles. Wear them casually with denim cutoffs and a T-shirt, or dress them up with a pair of trousers and a tight-fitting top.
Shop now: $35 (Originally $50); amazon.com
For more formal affairs, consider these Franco Sarto espadrille wedges for 60 percent off. Available in 23 colors and patterns, the sandals have a leather band across the toes, a leather ankle strap with an adjustable hook-and-loop closure, and a 3-inch woven heel. Throw them on with a dress for an evening out, and your feet will feel comfy and supported all night long.
Shop now: $44 (Originally $110); amazon.com
Shop End-of-Summer Accessory Deals:
No look is complete without a few accessories to tie it all together, and Amazon’s end-of-summer discounts have you covered with jewelry, hats, sunglasses, and handbags, starting at $39.
- Shashi Claire Stud Earrings, $39 (Originally $56)
- Rag & Bone Addison Baseball Cap, $67 (Originally $95)
- Hat Attack Day to Day Continental Hat, $84 (Originally $120)
- Elizabeth Cole Beatrice Earrings, $85 (Originally $170)
- Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry Tais Necklace, $158 (Originally $264)
- Ray-Ban Stateside Square Sunglasses, $114 (Originally $163)
- Marc Jacobs Quilted Nylon Medium Bag, $147 (Originally $295)
- Staud Raffia Tommy Beaded Bag, $198 (Originally $395)
- Marc Jacobs The Downtown Bag, $225 (Originally $270)
- Manu Atelier Mini Hobo Soft Bag, $312 (Originally $445)
Putting the final touches on an outfit can be as simple as wearing a new pair of earrings. The Shashi Claire Studs are a classic option that will match virtually anything in your closet. The donut-shaped studs have a polished gold finish and three crystal embellishments on each. Wear them alone or with additional dainty gold earrings (if you have more piercings) for a timeless look.
Shop now: $39 (Originally $56); amazon.com
This is your last chance to rock a raffia handbag for a while, so we recommend making the most of it with the Staud Tommy Bag while you can get it for half the price. The shoulder bag has a floral design that combines woven raffia and colorful beads, along with leather piping around both the strap and the body of the purse. Plus, it has a foldover flap with a magnetic snap, so your belongings will stay safe and secure inside.
Shop now: $198 (Originally $395); amazon.com