October 4, 2022

KBB-Style

Start the Fashion

NAJO Guides | Differences between Sterling Silver, Yellow Gold & Rose – Najo

[ad_1]

 

Sterling Silver

Sterling Silver has been used in the development of jewelry as early as the 12th Century, a gentle, still gorgeous metal that can be formed, formed and hammered in a multitude of ways. So, why pick Sterling Silver? Usually, Sterling Silver is stamped or Hallmarked 925, pure Silver would be much too tender for jewellery and is normally combined with alloy elements these kinds of as zinc, copper or palladium. This signifies that 92.5% of the jewelry piece even though the remaining 7.5% is alloy. The 925 hallmark is a wonderful way to determine if the jewellery piece you happen to be obtaining is Sterling Silver. Just about every piece crafted by NAJO is hallmarked, making sure a beautiful, quality jewelry piece to take pleasure in for a lifetime.

“Sterling Silver is a lovely, and reasonably priced cherished steel that will not often, if at any time, go out of design. It truly is the fantastic different to base-steel costume-jewellery items these types of as brass or copper. Even much better is that Sterling Silver is Hypo-allergenic, each piece of NAJO jewellery is Nickel-no cost and comes with a several years warranty from working day of obtain. Not only timeless design, but a beautiful item way too.”

– Anna, Products Developer

 

Yellow Gold

A wonderfully, buttery valuable metal, Yellow Gold is the great way to step up your jewelry video game. As Sterling Silver’s lavish older sibling, yellow gold can creep up in rate. But what if you want to indulge on a funds? Yellow gold plating is the ideal stability amongst affordability and including luxury to your jewellery box. Gold plating jewellery is a course of action the place a layer of steel is coated around one more steel. Just about every gold piece at NAJO is Sterling Silver with a 14 karat gold plating, making certain craftsmanship at each individual move of the method. 

Rose Gold

Rose gold is not far too dissimilar from yellow gold, rose gold is a final result of introducing copper to yellow gold – supplying it a attractive, rosy glow that we all know and enjoy. Rose gold is a amazing choice to Sterling Silver and Yellow gold, if you like to put on anything a bit unique, rose gold is the treasured steel for you.

 

For data on how to appear immediately after your NAJO jewelry Sterling Silver and 14 karat plated pieces, have a browse of our blogpost titled NAJO Guidebook | Jewelry Care 

[ad_2]

Resource url